The Green Adventure and Garden Expo!
With an early spring date, this event showcases the stories, services and products that will inspire outdoor adventurers and butterfly gardens for the coming season!
PLAN(T) YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE HERE!
Over 100 booths, displays, workshops and activities to explore Canada’s Deep South. The 2015 event attracted over 1,700 attendees.
JOIN OUR GROWING LIST OF EXHIBITORS!
- Outdoor adventure suppliers with the latest gear
- Native plant vendors and experts
- Science displays and educators
- Local eco-adventure tourism destinations
- Landscape designers and suppliers
- Trail, wildlife, and gardening associations
- ...and SO much more!
RESULTS FROM 2015 GO WILD GROW WILD
Photos: Owen Williams
- "This show is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage with a very targeted audience interested in adventure and outdoor tourism"
- 92% of attendees were inspired to participate in more nature-based recreation
- 77% of attendees want to get involved in more habitat projects
- Generate sales
- Introduce new products
- Host special exhibits
- Participate in workshops
- Invitation to our VIP evening event!
- Meet other vendors, sponsors, speakers etc.
- Your name, booth# in our show guide
- Your name profiled on our website and social media
Have a question? Interested in discussing an exhibitor opportunity?
Photo: Mark Helm