- Saturday April 8, 2017
- 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Metroland Media Agriplex,
- Western Fair District
- London, Ontario
- The Green, Adventure and Gardening Expo!
Come join over 100 booths, displays, workshops and activities geared on exploring Canada’s Deep South. Be a part of this growing expo in its third year which reached great success in 2016 with over 3,000 attendees, 114 exhibitors and sponsors, 60 volunteers, 20 workshops and 8 special features and demonstrations, combined with 60,000 views through social media! Go Wild Grow Wild with us as we showcase with adventurers, nature lovers, gardeners and families how to ‘Get Active and Green’ in Carolinian Canada.
Here is what they said about 2016!
“Love it!! Will be back again!!”
“This is awesome for children. It gave them a great opportunity to learn and explore!”
“Best thing ever!! Do it again - please!”
- 97% of exhibitors want to return
- 97% enjoyed the expo, found it met their expectations and would recommend to others
- 94% found the audience was well targeted
- 83% found new allies or clients
“This was a valuable opportunity to connect with a very targeted audience for our organization as well as our stakeholders. The show was both organized and promoted well and we will definitely attend next year!”
Lynnette Bain, Vice-President, Tourism
Windsor-Essex Pelee Island
- 90% enjoyed the expo and would recommend it to others
- 85% were inspired to explore more of Carolinian Canada
- 89% were inspired to do more for nature and wildlife
- 87% agreed or strongly agreed the Expo helped them learn more about natural areas
- 88% agreed or strongly agreed the expo helped them learn more about native plants
Join Us for 2017! - Apply to be an Exhibitor
Exhibitor Booth Specifications
10’ x 10’ booths
Business/For Profit - $350
Not For Profit - $250
Not for Profit Shared - $150
Backdrop pipe and drape
Show passes for staff
Hydro, floor covering, tables, chairs, side drape, and show furniture are available to rent through the show supplier.
Liability insurance is required.